Return of Order
If the publication is found to be damaged, missing any page, or incomplete at the time of delivery, please file a return request via Truly Pakistan (Company) helpline or email us at confirm email within 24 hours of the delivery. The publication should be received at the Company’s office within 7 days of delivery date. Following return eligible criteria is required to be met before a return is initiated by the customer:
- The publication must be unused and without any flaws. If a product is returned to us in an inadequate condition, we reserve the right to send it back to you.
- The publication must be returned in the original and undamaged packaging / box. Our publications are delivered in two layers of packaging; they must be returned in the same condition. Pleased do not put tape or stickers on the inner packaging box.
If the customer does not comply with any of the above conditions, the company reserves the right to decline the return or exchange of product(s), or to impose different or additional conditions. After the quality check by the Quality Assurance team, if the publication is eligible for exchange or refund, (subject to the availability of the publication), the customer is given the option to exchange the publication. If the customer opts for the replacement, the replaced item is shipped within 2 days. If the customer opts for the refund, the process to refund into the customer’s bank account is initiated which may take 5-10 working days from the date of initiation.
Orders submitted online are processed immediately. However, if a publication is not available, or due to any technical issue our website is unable to show “Out of stock”, our representative will contact the customer via call, direct message or WhatsApp (whichever is applicable) to confirm the order before processing it. In case the customer’s phone number or email address is unreachable and no confirmation is received within 3 days, the order will stand cancelled.
Truly Pakistan is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 14 August 2022.
What we Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.